Memory Support for Alzheimer’s & Dementia in Bonita Springs, FL
Progressive, dedicated memory support.
For people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, we understand the impact of memory loss can be devastating. Our team of professionals is committed to enriching the life of each senior we serve throughout their journey. We are absolutely committed to compassionate care, preservation of dignity and the involvement of family and friends.
We believe there is no substitute for personal engagement. Our associates learn all about the people we’re caring for including their life stories. This allows us to provide the very best personal care plans.
Service and care:
- Secure environment
- 24-hour certified nurse aide assistance
- Dedicated licensed nurses, specially trained to care for those with memory loss
- Personalized care plans specially design to to meet unique needs and preferences
- Interactive and socially stimulating programming
- Life skills stations to aid in long term memory
- Sensory stimulation
- Spacious private suites and bath
- All utilities provided, including cable
- Individual memory boxes to help residents locate their apartment independently
- Spacious activity and common areas designed for social engagement
- Protected sensory garden for walking and family visits
As in all our venues of care, memory support residents enjoy their own activities calendar, full of events and opportunities.
View our Memory Support events.
Frequently asked questions
Our memory support is thoughtfully and carefully designed to ensure that residents feel safe and secure. The enclosed courtyard offers a sensory garden for outdoor walks and family visits.
We offer spacious, private suites with full bath. Memory boxes are located outside every residence. All utilities are provided as well as cable television.
Residents enjoy 3 chef-prepared meals daily served in a family-like setting. We also provide daily housekeeping and laundry services. Residents have access to spacious activity and common areas designed to promote social engagement. We also provide interactive and socially stimulating programming specifically designed for those with memory loss.
Let us show you what sets our memory support services apart from other providers in Naples and Bonita Springs. Contact us today to schedule a personal appointment.